GET READY NOW…PDPM IS COMING AND WE CAN HELP
The new patient driven patient model (PDPM) for Medicare begins October 1, 2019. THCA is partnering with AHCA to bring the PDPM Academy to Texas for two in-person workshops in Houston, TX & Dallas, TX.
The PDPM Academy is a 10-month training effort to help centers prepare for this massive change – by registering for this in-person session, you will also receive access to the PDPM 101 Workshop webinar as well as monthly webinars on key topics and emerging PDPM issues and “how to” webinars on implementing additional tools developed by AHCA.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
Pre-Requisite Webinars: In order for the in-person training to be effective and meaningful it is imperative that registered providers watch a series of webinars in advance. PDPM Academy Trainers will assume participants have watched six pre-recorded webinars to ensure they have foundational PDPM knowledge for a hands-on workshop experience. Because the pre-recorded webinars are in short increments, Academy participants may watch as they have time rather than watching a single long webinar. You will receive the link to register for these webinars once you register for the PDPM Academy.
- PDPM Academy Workshop – What to Expect (5 minutes)
- PDPM Basics (32 minutes)
- PDPM Resident Case Examples (20 minutes)
- SNF Benefit, SNF Programs and Interactions with PDPM Version 1 (17 minutes)
- How to Use CMS ICD-10 PDPM Crosswalk Tables (22 minutes)
- Administrators’ Role in PDPM Transition – Version 1 (19 minutes)
Provider members of AHCA and the Texas Health Care Association who register for the PDPM ACADEMY will have access to:
- PDPM 101 workshop webinar
- One-day, in-person training workshop in your state
- Monthly workshop webinars on key topics and emerging PDPM issues
- “How To” webinars on implementing additional tools developed by AHCA
|February 18, 2019||February 20, 2019|
|Wyndham Houston West Energy Corridor
14703 Park Row
Houston TX 77079
|Wyndham Garden Dallas North
2645 LBJ Freeway
Dallas TX 75234
|Guest Room Rate: $89 + tax/ night||Guest Room Rate: $82 + tax/ night|