2021 Summer Conference Sponsors
Join us this year as we return to the beautiful and family friendly
Hyatt Lost Pines Resort & Spa in Bastrop Texas.
Nestled on 400 acres along the banks of the lower Colorado River, Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa is a perfect romantic getaway in Texas just 23 miles from Austin. Spend your day horseback riding, kayaking the Colorado River, or hiking through nearby McKinney Roughs Nature Park.
- THE THCA BLOCK AT HYATT LOST PINES IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT FOR CONFERENCE DATES.
- KEEP CHECKING THE HOTEL WEBSITE FOR AVAILABILITY (RATES MAY BE HIGHER)
- WE HAVE ALSO SECURED A BLOCK OF ROOMS AT THE BEST WESTER IN BASTROP (10 MILES FROM LOST PINES). YOU MAY BOOK BY CLICKING HERE OR CALLING 512.321.0900 (THCA BLOCK)
Advanced Online Registration:
$299 Members / $399 NonMembers Deadline: June 9, 2021
$349 Members / $449 NonMembers
Earn up to 14.5 hours of continuing education including Ethics. Learn from nationally acclaimed keynote speakers, regulatory experts, leadership development, and multiple tracks of concurrent breakout sessions
CE Hours & Ethics
Custom Continuing Educational Tracks including Ethics for LTC Professionals:
(All continuing education hours are reported in clock hours)
13.5 Hrs. | CPA’s Licensed in the State of Texas
15 Hrs. | 3.0 Ethics Hrs. Licensed Assisted Living Managers
15 Hrs. | 3.0 Ethics Hrs. Licensed Nursing Home Administrators
15 Hrs. | Nurses/Directors of Nursing & Assistant Directors of Nursing
15 Hrs. | Social Workers
15 Hrs. | Certified HR Professionals (SHRM)
Various THCA Committees will meet during Summer Conference to discuss pertinent issues assigned to each. See the Schedule at a Glance for dates and times. jasdlkfjslkdfjslkfjdlksjdflksjflksajdflksdjflksajdflksajflkasjfklsajdflksjdflksajdflksajdflksajdflksajdflksjdflksjdflksjdflksjdf
Committees Scheduled to Meet
Legal Advisory Committee
Data Reimbursement Committee
Region Chairs Committee
Business Advisory Committee
THCA Board of Directors
Associate Business Member sponsors and Provider attendees have multiple opportunities to network at breaks and receptions. There will be time to enjoy the resort as well and catch up with old friends!
Social and Networking Activities
Daily Breakfast & Breaks
Health & Safety
Your well-being and safety is our top priority. This year we are taking extra precautions to deliver a safe, comfortable and stress-free Summer Conference experience. Our host hotel, Hyatt Lost Pines have provide enhanced safety and cleanliness protocols to keep our attendees and hotel staff safe. We have taken into consideration the hotel guidelines as well as current State and Federal guidelines when planning this year's conference.
- Socially distancing will be required in public areas as well as events and meetings.
- Face coverings will be required for all guests over the age of 2 within indoor public areas
- There will be limited capacity in most rooms to accommodate a 6-foot social distance between attendees.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of high touch surfaces including lobbies, guestrooms, restaurants, meeting/event space, recreational areas, public restrooms, elevator buttons
- Conference food and beverage stations will be staffed and pre-packaged items will also be available. Buffets will be managed by hotel attendants behind Plexiglass with PPE
- Pool lounge chairs have been strategically placed to allow for proper social distancing
- Wolfdancer Golf Club has additional sanitation procedures in place including disinfecting golf carts and rented clubs after each use and staggered tee times
By registering for and/or attending the event, I acknowledge and agree that photographs, video, and other recordings of the event may be taken by THCA or parties acting on behalf of THCA and that these photographs may be used by THCA in any media now known or later invented for any purpose related to THCA’s mission, including educational, promotional and awareness-related issues. I give THCA unlimited permission to use my name, likeness, image, statements and other information I may give to THCA, whether through registration, at the event or otherwise, that may be necessary for THCA to make use of its rights in the photographs, video, and other recordings.
Attendee registration for this event is exclusively for long term care and post-acute care providers. Registration and attendance for companies and individuals who sell or market products and/or services to provider organizations is limited to Business Member Registration only. THCA reserves the right to grant ﬁnal approval for all registrants to attend this conference.