Prepare the Next Generation of LTC Leaders
Have you identified an emerging leader in your facility or organization? Recognize and grow their capacity to lead by nominating them for the 2022 THCA Leadership Academy for Emerging LTC Executives.
- Exclusively for THCA Provider Members.
- The 2022 program is comprised of 6 monthly virtual classes with a John Maxwell Certified Executive Coach.
- Topics include understanding your communication and leadership styles, gaining influence, leading projects and meetings, difficult conversations, healthy conflict, and delegation.
- Small-cohort, interactive, collaborative learning model, and self-selected action steps provide accountability.
- Includes a DISC communication individual assessment and report.
- $650 (participants receive a $100 discount on convention registration).
- Optional 1:1 coaching add-on (semi-monthly or monthly).
This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 9 total participant hours from NAB/NCERS. THCA is an approved provider of continuing nursing professional development by the Alabama State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Fourth Tuesday of the month, March – August, 2022
The 2022 program is full. Check back for information about the next Leadership Academy!