Region 6 – CMS Emergency Preparedness Boot Camp
Region 6 providers are invited to attend the first CMS Emergency Preparedness Boot Camp for 2019 hosted by SETRAC in coordination with Harris County Office of Homeland Security and Cypress Creek EMS.
Jan. 16, 2019
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Cypress Creek Education Center
Spring, TX 77379
Lite Breakfast and Lunch will be served on site. The following information will be presented:
- Planning and response to an event
- CMS forecasted rule updates and strategies on how to remain in compliance
- Role of additional local, regional, state governments and healthcare collation involvement and coordination
- Active shooter threat and where to begin the planning, training and testing process for the facility or agency
- Hands-on workshop for emergency notifications and bed reporting system EMResource, including its use during daily activities or during individual and regional events.
- Exercise building and design session will be included as a breakout workshop where writing specific objectives, scenario building, documentation best practices and requirements are explored.
For questions contact SETRAC’s Hilal Salami via email or phone:
- Office 281-822-4443
- Cell at 713-204-6468
You may also contact Sonia Thomas from HHSC Regulatory Services Division at her office: 713-767-2411, cell at 512-815-5241 or via email.
For additional information visit the FSL website.