NF Direct Care Staff Enhancement Program
HHSC Rate Analysis will now notify providers of the open enrollment period via email rather than U.S. Postal Service mail. Emails will be sent through the State of Texas Automated Information Reporting System (STAIRS), which is the current cost reporting tool, to provider staff designated as “Entity” and “Financial” contacts in the STAIRS system on June 30, 2017. HHSC Rate Analysis will also be sending out GovDelivery notices to providers alerting them of the impending open enrollment notifications.
Providers who do not receive the open enrollment emails due to a changeover in staff, change in email address, etc., can contact Rate Analysis at CostInformation@hhsc.state.tx.us for further assistance.
PASRR Specialized Services Authorizations
The purpose of this letter is to notify nursing facility providers of the new process for requesting Preadmission Screening and Resident Review (PASRR) nursing facility specialized services.
Effective June 23, 2017, the Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD) PASRR Unit will no longer be accepting the following paper forms:
- Form 1017, Specialized Services Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Authorization Request;
- Form 1018, Specialized Services Customized Manual Wheelchair (CMWC) Authorization Request; and
- Form 2465, Specialized Services Request.
Upcoming MCO Trainings
- Cigna HealthSpring – Tuesday, July 18, 2017 @ 1:30 pm CST
- RSVP Required – Provider_Training@HealthSpring.com
- Amerigroup – Wednesday, July 19, 2017 @ 12:00 pm CST
- Call line: 1-866-308-0254
- Participant code: 817 456 6720
- Meeting number: 592 600 988
- Event password: July19
- https://antheminc.webex.com/antheminc/ j.php?MTID=m0c88a0874712402c324d1a6ab2b6054a
- Molina – Friday, July 28, 2017 @ 10:00 am CST
- US Toll Free: 855-665-4629
- Meeting Number: 806 714 559
- https://molina.webex.com/molina/j. php?MTID=m7b8670107947c8301d4661d252784e33